вівторок, 16 вересня 2014 р.

First of all, I want to thank Victoria Victorivna for such a great idea to join us to this kind of scientific work. I had nevet created my own blogs. Furthermore I had never even worked with blogs ( and, shame on me, I don`t know how to do it).
Honestly, there were some problems with creating a blog as well as signing in. But I hope that i managed to do this.
It seems to me that this work will be hard, but still, I will try to do my best to achieve good results.

5 коментарів:

  1. Your first try is very successful, Inna! Hope you will like to work online. If you have any questions you may ask and I'll help you.

    ВідповістиВидалити
  2. Thank you. I think it will be very interesting, as well as useful to work online. It brings a lot of emotions and, of course, experience.

    ВідповістиВидалити
  3. Timothy Shay Arthur (1809-1885), American temperance crusader, editor and author of fiction and non-fiction works. Arthur was an active participant and quickly adopted the popular movement's Christian stance on the prohibition of alcohol. He soon became a well-known writer on morals, giving instruction, advice, and suggestions of self-help in one's striving towards "honour, success and happiness". Arthur not only contributed greatly to the social and moral fabric of his time, he wrote many books for children, books about history and advice works for men and women regarding marriage, ethics and divorce. His most famous creations are Ten Nights in a Bar-Room and What I Saw There, The Young Wife’s Book; A Manual of Moral, Religious and Domestic Duties, Fanny Dale; or, The First Year After Marriage.

    ВідповістиВидалити
  4. I believe that his works are very interesting from the point of view of stylistics, because they are about such notions and events which can`t be described without stylistic devices!

    ВідповістиВидалити
  5. Inna, I ll gladly read your stylistic analysis and supervised your work since I am not familiar with the works of the author and the author at all...) it ll be curiously for me)

    ВідповістиВидалити